Senior Pictures-Senior Photography
Now Booking Class of 2022
State park photo sessions for family and HS seniors - available now.
Affordable senior photo packages and pricing designed to meet your budget. The session fee includes our time and travels with you to shoot images at a variety of locations. We generally shoot natural light images and use off-camera flash as needed and to supplement available light. We have found that there are a number of beautiful areas nearby where we can shoot your images. We can discuss these during your initial and free consultation. Initial consult also includes scheduling the shoot and pre-planning wardrobe, makeup, hair, etc.
Summer and fall are the busy seasons for senior photos. Spring is also a great time to book your sessions. We also schedule during winter for those that love what that season brings.
Session fees are due at the time of scheduling and are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule due to an emergency or if the weather doesn't cooperate we will reschedule your session at no additional charge.
Schools within our area include but are not limited to Mid Prairie, Washington, Highland, Iowa City West, City High, Liberty, Clear Creek Amana, and many more. If you're school isn't listed but is within Washington or Johnson Co, we'd be happy to work with you and your high school senior. Give us a call today to start planning your senior photos.
Top of Class! $235
- Up to 3.5 hours
- Up to 5 locations
- Up to 7 outfits
- Minimum product order - $799*
- Up to 2.5 hours
- Up to 4 locations
- Up to 5 outfits
- Minimum product order - $499*
Honor Roll! $135
- Up to 1 Hour
- Up to 2 Locations
- Up to 2 outfits
- No minimum order - A La Carte Pricing
Iowa State Park Photography $595
These sessions are ideal for fall!
- 3 Hours
- No additional travel fees
- Lake Macbride
- Sugar Bottom
- Wildcat Den
- $95 Print Credit
*When you sign up for "Top of Class" or "Scholar" you receive package-priced prints and wall art vs. a la carte pricing. You will receive a product price guide and pre-order form during our initial consultation. State park photography shoots also include our package pricing.
All prints and wall art offerings are printed professionally by a leading lab in Iowa. Some of the specialty items that we offer are ready to hang and include brilliant metal prints, metal float prints on barn wood (reclaimed barn wood from Iowa), hardcover albums, photo speakers, graduation cards, and much more. For more information on print sizing, we have an art print size comparison section for your convenience.
What to expect from Craigmile Photography when you choose us for your high school senior photos.
- Free initial consultation. We start with a free initial consultation that can take place over the phone or over coffee. To prepare for the best experience with your senior pictures it is important that we get to know who we're going to have in front of our camera. We understand that your senior photos are a family keepsake for years to come. It is my goal to create memorable images that you'll cherish hanging on your walls from the time you receive them through the time you're showing them to the grandkids in the years to come. Location, location, location, we'll also discuss locations you prefer and some that we recommend.
- Session Fees. In order to secure your preferred date, we collect session fees at the time you book your shoot with Craigmile Photography. These are non-refundable. However, if you need to reschedule due to an emergency or if the weather doesn't cooperate we will reschedule your session at no additional charge.
- Day of the shoot. This is your day and it's going to be one that's frozen in time, captured on the final images. Be you. That's all you need to do when you're in front of my lens and we will make photographs that you and your family can look upon warmly as you enter adulthood. Life can move so fast sometimes, slow it down with photographs that can last a lifetime. So if you just be yourself, I'll guide you along from time to time with where to look with your eyes and suggest where to stand.
- Proofing and selection. Depending on the length of your session we will generally present you with 15 or more final images from which to choose prints and products. We also sell and package full resolution digital files with printing rights. We do make some images available online but in most cases, we sit down with you in person and review the final images. On selection day I will also show you samples of the different and unique photo products that we offer. Once you've made your product selections, payment is due. We can then schedule a delivery date for your photos or I can have them shipped to you directly from the lab.
- Delivery. Your final prints arrive.
Senior Photos - Print Products Available To Order
- Canvas Gallery Wraps
- Metal Prints - Ready to hang
- Dry Mount Prints
- Paper Prints
- Wallet Prints
- Metal Prints on Barnwood
- Photo Albums
- Graduation Cards
- Digital Images For Social Media Or Print
- Other Speciality Items